Friday, May 1, 2009

Cleaning Up


No, No, No!! I'm not talking about house cleaning, but computer cleaning. I was trying to clean up all my stuff on the desktop & external. Getting rid of all the double & triple files. WOW did I ever gain more space.

Found some stuff that I thought I lost. Just didn't remember where I put it. LOL

I started this blog mainly for scrap booking, but I am going to add candy wrapping stuff here also for my wrapcandy family or who ever else may wrap candy.

I will also be joining a Train Blog in June, 2009. I will post information when I receive it.

BTW--Stop over at the Digital Craft Cottage Forum (link on the right). It's a great place to be with
lots of wonderful people.

Today's freebie is done using a ps action made by Lorene Hill. She has some wonderful actions.

1 comment:

  1. Now that you're finished cleaning up your computer...want to come and do mine? I know I have stuff I haven't seen in a loooong time!

    ReplyDelete