Friday, July 31, 2009

Digital Craft Cottage's Train leaves the station



Well the time is here and DCC kicks off our first blog train. The first of many more to come.

Please be patient if you click on a stop and it hasn't arrived yet. Our members are from all over the
world with different time zones. Please keep checking back.

From my blog you will be picking up 2 different kits. My part has 3 zips so don't forget to get all 3.
Along with mine--you will be picking up Karen's--1 zip.

These are the links to Karen's & mine:

Jacie--zip one.
Jacie--zip two.
Jacie--zip three.
Karen--one zip.

And your next stop.

Happy Traveling!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Jacie...I LOVE this kit! (And I know I'm getting it early...so shoot me!) Those shoes are too dang cute for words...and that cap is, too. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jacie and Karen.... Love the kit and you know the saying... a girl can never have too many brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! Love the brushes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the back to school. Thanx very much

    ReplyDelete